Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2014 New Years Resolutions!


Write more blog posts - my blog is something I intend to spend much much more time on this year. I really do enjoy writing posts. I get a lot of satisfaction from it, now it's just a matter of me not procrastinating!

Keep and style inspiration book - Not only for my own style, but for photography purposes as well. I've heard keeping a book of clothing, make-up, hair, etc inspiration is a great idea and can come in handy.

Take more pictures! - Four or five years ago I started getting into photography, and I absolutely loved it! It somehow managed to fade out of my life and I'd really like to bring it back. It's something I'm confident in and proud of the results, but at the same time I can always be better and I enjoy challenging myself.

Healthy Living! - I am on the wonderfully hard journey of weight loss. I'm really uncomfortable with my body and I've had just about enough of my insecurity. A lot of it is all the junk food I eat. So far I've been doing well :) I want to have a healthier lifestyle and that's what I plan on doing! 

Stop seeing other girls as threats - Being a girl should not be a competition. Do you and that's all that should matter! Don't get caught up in petty girl drama.

Say yes more - I have some pretty bad anxiety, it tends to prevent me from going out and having fun with my friends. So one of my most important goals of 2014 is to say yes more! Just say it and stick with it! Stop worrying about the things that could go wrong (things that probably wont go wrong), and just have some fun! ~~~ starts singing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper ~~~

What are some of your ny resolutions?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment