Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Water Color Tattoos!

 

I've always been a big supporter of any and all forms of art and expression. I love it all; dance, music, painting, sculpting, drawing, mixed media arts, fashion design and styling, body modifications, tattoos. Over the last few weeks I've come across the concept of water color tattoos. I fell in love with them instantly. I can't wait to get one myself!

 

I can't paint with water colors on a piece of paper, let alone on someone's skin! I'm envious of tattoo artists in general. They are such talented people, water color tatoos really show how talented they are. I don't know anyone who could make such a beautiful piece of art.

 
 


 
I don't own or take credit for any of these photos.
They were all found on pintrest. :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment